Workplace conflict is natural. The Restorative Workplace teaches skills that promote strong, friendly and honest relationships that allow everyone to work at the top of their game.
Well-handled conflict can lead to positive outcomes, such as:
New solutions to old problems
A better understanding of one another.
A common language that helps to increase customer satisfaction
Lowered tension in the office
High team engagement
Help your team learn skills that will build morale and increase productivity.
Contact us at (401) 421-6238
• A need to be proactive about coming conflicts
• Poor communication between management and workforce
• Minor interpersonal issues that consume leadership’s time and energy need Administrative facilitation
• Low morale
• High level conflict among staff
• Cultural insensitivity
• Poor or slack performance
• Employee misconduct
• Workplace bullying
• Sexual harassment
• A growing or merged workforce needs a common language and mutual expectations
The Restorative Workplace is a Sargent Center initiative.